Saturday, July 28, 2007

Trying to Embed my Video!

Hopefully I can figure out how to embed my video here:





Making this video took me about 4 hours. I did not see any tutorials on the Eyespot website so it wasn't until the end of this video that I started to figure out how do add different effects.
One thing I did not like was that I could only add one effect to each frame. I would have liked to add say 'slow motion' and 'rotate the video' to one frame but I could not figure out if that was possible.
Also it would have been nice to have the option to change fonts and do more fun things with text. I would have liked to use text on actual pictures as I saw Nicole use in her video Tribute.
It took a while for my videos to upload to my account but I was glad to have the option of using both video and stills in my mixes.
Overall using eyespot was simple and I think easy enough for probably grade 4 and up to use too.

1 comment:

DRS said...

I really like the way Eyespot embed looks. Very clear and also nice it has no link to it's site. Nice job.